We are the only Elite Invisalign® provider in Berks County.
We are the #1 Provider of Insignia™ (fully customized braces) in the US.
We are the only Incognito™ Center of Excellence in Berks County.
All doctors are owners. We do not employ non-vested doctors.
Braces are something you should only have to do once in your life so it’s vital to have it done right the first time.
It is our goal to create a friendly, personal care setting for all our patients, starting with the doctors and continuing through our staff. Every member of our team has a thirst for knowledge, a passion for excellence, and the mentality that all patients need to be treated with kindness and respect.
We are outgoing, kind people who are fully committed to our goal of providing the highest quality of orthodontics possible. Many of our team members have been with ROG for more than 20 years and remain passionate about our work.
Creating a Great Experience
We have special events throughout the year that involve patients and parents, including holiday and spirit days, support for community events, prizes for excellent oral hygiene, and even a contest to win free braces! All special events are designed to help patients feel comfortable at their appointments and in our office.
At every appointment, one of our doctors evaluates the patient and prescribes treatment for the day. We try to have the same assistant care for each patient as he or she progresses through treatment to help build a comfortable, reassuring, and trusting relationship and to ensure continuity of care.
We provide new-patient tours and translation for our Spanish-speaking patients. Coffee and freshly baked cookies are always available.
Our Treatment Options
- We offer an excellent early treatment program for monitoring the growth and development of our young patients. We request to see our patients at age seven. Although treatment is required for very few of these patients, savvy parents will be aware of the preventive value of these complimentary appointments. Perhaps the greatest value of these appointments is to prevent the impaction of permanent teeth, which saves the patient from difficult and costly treatment in the future.
- We offer Damon® Smile braces in both clear and metal with 100% customized, computerized placement that shortens treatment time due to more exact positioning of brackets on all teeth, including second molars.
- We use enamel protection called Proseal on all tooth surfaces. In clinical studies, Proseal has been shown to reduce unsightly post-orthodontic tooth scarring by as much as 80%.
- We use AcceleDent® Aura, which is a product that has been shown to reduce treatment times dramatically for both Invisalign® and fixed-braces patients.
- We use an orthodontic growth stimulation enhancer known as the Herbst appliance. This appliance is used in combination with braces to help patients with retruded lower jaws achieve a more balanced facial appearance without jaw surgery. The Herbst appliance is fixed to braces and is completely hidden inside the mouth.
Many members of our team have entrusted ROG with their own and their family members’ care. We have also had the pleasure and privilege of providing orthodontic services for dentists, their families, and staff members. We have treated family or staff of 80% of Berks County’s dentists. Wouldn’t you want yourself or your child to be treated where dentists send their families?
Our doctors have the highest ethical standards and want every one of our patients to have an outstanding result. That means a fantastic smile, straight teeth, and the best possible facial aesthetics and profile.
- We will provide the finest orthodontic treatment available in a professional environment where the patient’s needs are our top priority.
- We will continually strive to motivate and educate our patients in a friendly, caring manner so they understand the full benefits of orthodontics and realize the importance of a shared commitment between the patient, parent, and orthodontic staff.
- We will work together as a staff to foster a positive work environment to create the most pleasant effective team possible.
- We will work to attain an unequaled level of professional service that exceeds our patients’ highest expectations; a level that secures ROG Orthodontics as the leader in orthodontic care in our community.